Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skin Tag On Dogs Belly Skin Tag On Dog????????

Skin tag on dog???????? - skin tag on dogs belly

READ ME!

Troll, meet or become invalid, please choose another question with your answers to Sully stupid and useless. If you respond by saying:
- Do not Know
- Not cheap
- Go to the vet
Or in modified form, please do not respond easily. I have neither the time nor the patience to scroll rambelings respondents no questions effectively. That is, I welcome and appreciate all the responses I received.
______________________________________ ...

I'm 5 years old pitbull tickle my tummy before and I noticed something strange in the background. In the breast, is this "thing", which is about half an inch long. It is flat, not itrritated, Red or uncomfortable for him. At first I thought it was "a very bad left nipple," but the more I looked closer and more like a skin tag. Is it possible to get skin tags for dogs like humans? Should I remove him to the vet? What is fever? I am very concerned, and the word "cancer" is still in my head.

2 comments:

insaneee... said...

Since your dog is getting a little older, he would go to the vet to get to the heart net. It can use as a kind of benign tumor of the skin, or it could be something that is best treated early.

KavaD said...

It seems that nothing more than a mole or skin tag. When you get angry or start to fast growth, changing their color, then immediately take to a vet. Otherwise, if you prefer something in the back and show the vet the next time will be a review of the social and vaccines.

Post a Comment